1. I love garlic
It’s so healthy for you and acts as a natural antibiotic. I use it daily in cooking and cannot get enough.
2. I am a clean freak.
I always leave my house staged and detest clutter.
3. I am the worst singer ever.
Though I sing, in ridiculous tones, to my husband daily. Everything from Happy Birthday to renditions of Christmas songs with my own made up lyrics.
4. I once got lost in Mexico.
I was walking around one day alone and realized I was lost, with no phone number or address to find my way. I remember a huge yellow building that was at the end of the street my host family lived on and found my way before dark. Phew!
5. I love lilacs.
My future house will have light purple, dark purple and white lilacs. Lilacs are my idea of the first official sign of summer
6. Fireworks are my most favorite thing and therefore the 4th of July is my favorite holiday.
7. In college, I used to call into radio stations to contribute to the morning talk shows.
8. I love Spanish.
And everything about it. The food, culture, music and language are amazing.
9. I moved to Panama for 5 months with my boyfriend (now husband) in the winter 2013, which happened to be one of the worst winters in WI since we have been alive.
10. I have watched children professionally for over 20 years, that is ⅔ of my life that I have spent with other people’s children!
11. I love to play
I love to play games and with toys and on playgrounds, especially swinging. I think this is why I so enjoy my time with kids.
12. I am a girly girl.
I love to paint my nails, dress up and and my nails and hair.
13. I am a tomboy too.
I grew up fishing, camping, hiking and generally outside. I still love all of these activities
14. I am obsessed with the show Dawson’s Creek.
I literally watch the entirety of all 6 seasons a couple times a year, and this started several years ago. Meaning I have watched it through 5+ times. (I am currently in the middle of season 5.)
15. I make my own wine.
I would love to do it up big and mass produce my own brand with labels and flavors and all, but for now it is just for me and my peps.
16. To-Do lists are my thing
I make them for everything, everyday. There is no better satisfaction then checking off tasks after I accomplish them.
17. I like all music except for Scream-O. You know, where you can’t hear the words just a lot of shrill screaming? Ya, I don’t like that.
18. I would walk everywhere if I could.
I love to go walking, whether it is my first time exploring a place or if I got there as often as I can. I always try to carry something when I walk because my fingers swell terribly:/
19.Don’t touch my face, ever. Just don’t.
20. My eyes are human levels.
If something is hanging crooked, I have to fix it. Even in public, it bothers me and my husband teases me about it.
21. I am not a huge sports fan.
But I love baseball. I am a Milwaukee Brewers fanatic.
22. I am short.
I have a very short torso but my legs are long and the same length as friends that are 3-4 inches taller than myself.
23. I have very waxy ears.
I have to clean them out daily and hate to wear earbuds because I am always battling my incessant earwax.
24.Deep fried oreo’s are my most favorite indulgence. They are beyond delicious
25. I experienced love at first site.
I don’t even know if love at first site is as thing, all I know is I knew I loved my husband before I even met him and from the very first second, I knew that he was the one I wanted to spend my days with.
2 thoughts on “25 Things You Don’t Know About Me”
so fun! thanks for letting us learn a bit more about you 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks! This was one of my first and makes me laugh reading it again
LikeLiked by 1 person